Friday 3 September 2010

Night Out !

Left: Top - Miss Selfridge, Jeans-Topshop, Shoes - Boohoo.com  Right: Top - Topshop, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - Boohoo
Add caption
Dress - Topshop, Shoes - Boohoo, Tights - New Look (Henry Holland)

I'm moving down to Edinburgh this weekend, I got a flat with two of my friends. The room above is my room! As you can see there is still alot of work to do ! I will post pictures once it is all done up ! We had our first flat night out last week, it was a really good night and I am really excited to get all moved in !

3 comments:

  1. those shoooooes! i want. x

    ihartlisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m so damn in love with the beige wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too ! Hopefully I can borrow theirs ! There from boohoo.com, Pretty cheap too ! x

    ReplyDelete