Saturday 4 August 2012

I'm back.....







Hello! Sorry I have been the worlds worst blogger! I am still out in the middle of the outback! The last few months have been hectic at times and pretty peaceful and grounding at others. In the last few months I have been camped out in the wilderness drinking beer and sitting by a fire, reading endless books of poetry and cuddled up with my lovely boy. The perks of being stuck in the middle of nowhere is for the first time I can save money, asos can't even find there way to me, i have tried and failed. 
I missed blogging and have lot's to share with you guys, so glad to be back! 

Much Love 
x





2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! And that necklace is pretty.

    www.atrickleofmeaning.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you're stuck here in the middle of Winter :( hope you're still around for our amazing Summer's so you can spend lots of time at the beach :-) xx

    ReplyDelete