Wednesday 12 October 2011



I finally got a job! Such a relief to know money is coming in as well as going out, probably would have had more money if I hadn't bought so much clothes! I didn't bring anything useful with me, so I really had to buy new clothes. The only thing with working in a clothes shop is that on pay day, i'll buy so much and not have enough rent, reminds me of Carrie from SATC, not buying food to afford Vogue and all that jazz, I haven't bought a magazine yet either, might go have a wander this evening and purchase a few! 


These are some pictures from the other day, It was a nice day so me and my friend, Lauren, sat to have a drink in the sun. The last picture is of me and Emma on our first surfing lesson, we actually look quite cool in this one, the other one's, not so cool, think I need a lot more practice, but I really enjoyed it!


Much Love,


Chelsea xx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job! Good on you :-) And it's completely understandable if you need to "invest" in some clothes from your work place. You do need to look your best when working haha. I'm loving the leopard print head scarf in the first pic - so cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome leopard headband!

    xx
    alyssa
    http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete