Friday 30 September 2011

Postcard from Sydney







Hello my lovelies, Sorry for the delay in posting and the post content! I haven't had a chance to take many pictures, shame on me! I will try and get more pictures soon, there is so much amazing things here! I LOVE sydney so much! The weather hasn't been great should have bloody stayed in Scotland and enjoyed a drink for less than the price of a small car , but that's ok, I can work with that. The shopping is pretty amazing too, Haven't had time to check out the vintage scene but I have heard it's pretty good. Spent $200 today in Sports Girl, oops, but got a lovely new maxi dress, top and boots. I will have to calm down on my shopping antics until I get a job, been looking for a few days now, I am far too impatient, I just want to get stuck in and get all settled! Hopefully next time I post, It will be remotely related to fashion and I will be employed! 


The first picture is of my and my lovely lovely friend Lauren who has been in Sydney for the last year (I missed her until I saw her tan... ) 
The rest of the pictures are from the coastal walk we did from Coogge Beach to Bondi, It was a lovely day and the walk was amazing, definitely recommend! 


Happy Friday Everyone


Chelsea 

xx

6 comments:

  1. beautiful photos!!!like those pictures on your blog a lot!aw nice style,btw<3




    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE! love it :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh it looks so nice there!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos!xxx
    http://www.jessamynread.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos, especially the last one!
    By the way, I just found your blog and I have to say that I really like it!– your style is original and I read your blog with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours :) so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader

    xoxo

    http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love all of these photos! Everything looks really lovely and like a lot of fun!

    ox,
    Davie+Erica

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete